Cleaning & Care
Wash with a soapy sponge or soft cloth. Rinse and dry. Only use mild cleaners. For hard water spots or limescale, apply vinegar with a sponge or cloth. Rinse and dry.
Non-stainless steel surfaces - Wash with a mild cleaner and a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry.
Stainless steel surfaces - Clean stainless steel areas by using mild soapy water with a soft cloth. Wipe in the direction of the stainless steel grain when washing and drying. Rinse with water and wipe dry to avoid watermarks. Do not use cleaners that are abrasive or contain chlorine since both are corrosive to stainless steel. For added shine, apply a stainless steel conditioner and wipe off the excess with a soft cloth.
Visit the How-To Videos page and watch the "Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances" video to learn more.
Warning: Stainless steel conditioners and cleaners can have negative effects on materials other than stainless steel. Do not apply stainless steel conditioners and cleaners to control labels, logos, or black stainless steel.
Usage & Operation
Follow these steps to warm your food:
- 1. Turn on the warming drawer.
- 2. Select the desired heat setting (LOW, MED, HIGH) on the control panel.
- 3. Preheat the warming drawer.
- 4. Set the timer if desired.
- 5. Place your food in the drawer and close. Make sure your food is in a heat-safe dish.
Different models have different instructions for warming your food. Please refer to your owner's manual. If you do not have one, you can download it here.
Follow these steps to crisp stale items:
- 1. Press LOW.
- 2. Preheat for 5 minutes, then place the food in the drawer and close.
- 3. Set the warming timer.
- 4. Check crispness after 45 minutes. Add time as needed.
Different models have different instructions for crisping your food. Please refer to your owner's manual. If you do not have one, you can download it here.