These rails feature a telescoping ball-bearing design for smooth opening and closing that supports up to a 55 lb load.
This convenient feature boasts a digital display to easily activate and monitor any one of the four temperature settings. It also includes an electronic timer, a hot surface indicator, an automatic shut-off feature, and Sabbath mode.
The 400-watt convection heater allows you to evenly and quickly heat large stacks of plates effortlessly, and can even be used to dehydrate foods such as dried fruit.
Open sides make it easier and more convenient to load and remove plates and food from the spacious 2.0 cubic foot drawer cavity.
The exclusive 600-watt glass-ceramic heating surface features numerous conducting paths to ensure quick and even heating, and is so easy to clean you can even place food directly on the surface.
Easy Custom Panel Installation
Because the drawer and door are separate units, it's easy to match the door to existing cabinetry, while the fully flush mounted design lets you achieve a seamless appearance. Together, these features offer the ultimate in design flexibility.
View all Features
- Built-in Warming Drawer is the perfect companion for any Thermador Wall Oven
- Chiseled Masterpiece® design
- Easy custom panel installation
- Premium touch control
- Blue digital display
- Concealed 450-watt heating element
- Special Proof Mode
- Spacious 2.6 cu.ft. cavity
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings
- Automatic shut-off timer
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and supports up to 55 lbs
- Moisture selector controls humidity level in the drawer
- Sabbath Mode