With a chiseled look and stainless steel finish that reflect your own impeccable taste, the Masterpiece oven is more than an appliance. It is an inspiration.
With four different configurations, you can select the perfect combination of oven, microwave and warming drawer in one appliance. The possibilities are nearly endless, allowing you to design your kitchen around your own individual style.
You are passionate about cooking, not waiting. So the Masterpiece oven preheats in less than seven minutes, an outstanding feat, especially considering its impressive 4.7 cu. ft. cavity.
The thoughtfully engineered and perfectly executed True Convection baffle system allows hot air to flow precisely and evenly around food for perfect results and no flavor transfer.
Massive 4.7 Cubic FT. Oven Capacity
With 4.7 cubic feet of cooking space, the Thermador 30" Masterpiece™ Series oven is the largest on the market, capable of handling even the the grandest dinner parties.
View all Features
- Combination oven - convection microwave and warming drawer
- Chiseled Masterpiece® design
- Premium glass touch control
- Striking blue full text display
- 14 advanced cooking modes
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%
- Superfast pre-heat cycle preheats in around 7 minutes
- 10-pass recessed broil element with 3,500 Watt
- CookControl™ temperature probe
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu.ft.
- Six adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access® telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Digital indicator shows progress of preheat cycle
- EasyCook offers 20 pre-programmed recipes
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Sabbath Mode
- See MCES for Microwave feature
- See WD30ES for Warming Drawer feature